Financial Grants to the Community
The Trumbull Rotary Foundation is designated as a non-profit 501(c)(3). Our Foundation is committed to assisting organizations meet the existing and emerging needs of members of the community in the Greater Trumbull/Bridgeport. We also provide assistance in challenged areas around the world by partnering with other Rotary Clubs.
Community Assistance Grant Guidelines
The Trumbull Rotary Foundation gives preference to requests that fall within Rotary International's six areas of focus
- Promoting Peace
- Fighting Disease
- Providing Clean Water & Hygiene
- Saving Mothers, Children and Families
- Supporting Education
- Growing Local Economies
Types of Organizations that may apply
- Non-profit organizations with 501(c)(3) status.
- For profit entities, as long as the grant will allow the organization to extend services to people who could not afford the program otherwise.
- Civic organizations and/or other organizations with a 501(c)(3) fiscal agent and an application that meets one of the Foundation's program priorities.
- Faith-based organizations that submit an application that benefits all community residents, does not proselytize and is not religious in nature.
- Municipal agencies that submit an application that meets one of the Foundation's program priorities and targets an unmet community need.
Funding Levels - The range of grants from unrestricted funds is typically between $250 and $3,000.
Below is a list of organizations that have applied and received Grants recently:
|Hall Neighborhood House||School Volunteer Association|
|Lakewood-Trumbull YMCA||Homes for the Brave|
|Merton House||Operation Warm|
|Bridgeport Rescue Mission||Center for Family Justice|
|Ryans Rebels||Mishkan Israel Day Camp|
|Mercy Learning Center||Odyssey of the Mind|
|Barnum Festival||Business Education Initiative|
|Kennedy Center||Mc2 Robotics|
|The Skane School||Trumbull HS Mock Trial Team|
|Trumbull Post Prom||Trumbull Arts Commission|
|THS President's Service Grant||AZHN Foundation|
|Norma Pfriem Breast Center||Hands Offering Hope|
|HOBY||Arts for Learning|
|Habitat for Hero's||World Affairs Seminar|
|Scholl Service Club||Top Soccer|
|One Book One Town||Time Magazine for Kids|